BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

4 weeks pregnant

Sorry I have not updated over the past week. I have been busy and anxious. I first POAS last Thursday (5dp6dt) it was a faint positive so I called Anchorage Dr who had me come in for blood work. HCG that day was 15, a disappointing number. On top of that my progesterone was low at 12.8. So Dr had me come in for a booster progesterone shot. She said not to be worried about HCG level but how can you not? Anyways I POAS all weekend while camping and the line kept getting darker which was encouraging. Today (9dp6dt) HCG is 136!!! Which is a 28.3 hour doubling time! Progesterone is also better at 21. I am cautiously excited. I was very excited last week but that 15 took some air out of my balloon. I feel very odd like- really? Are you sure I am pregnant? There must be a mistake- this has never happened before!

I will update again later this week. I have another round of blood work on Thursday as Dr is keeping a close eye on my progesterone levels.

0 comments: