BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 30, 2011

PUPO... 2dp5dt

I think its considered two days as transfer was Saturday morning. It is all a bit confusing still. Anyways I haven't been able to blog as we have been out and about enjoying the beautiful Alaska spring- kick off of summer. So here are the details-

Saturday at 10 am we transferred two beautiful blastocysts. The transfer seemed to go well. Dr said my embies are some of the best he has seen in a while. I did ask him for three but he said no- he wouldn't do more then two. After 20 min of bed rest he sent us on our way with little to no instructions for the future. Most people have a beta date when they leave but we do not. From my calculations and reading others I believe it should be June 9th ish. I still haven't decided when I will POAS. I have been reading that maybe Wednesday would be the earliest. We are going out of town again next weekend so I would kinda like to have some kind of idea. Friday would be 6dp5dt so maybe Friday morning? We did still have multiple embies still growing preparing for freeze. Hopefully we will hear tomorrow how many we have for freeze.

Since transfer I have been taking it easy for the most part- minus a walk on the beach which required a hike up hill to get back to the house we were visiting. Had I have known the hike up was going to be so bad I probably wouldn't have gone. Other then that a lot of sitting and sleeping. I did start having cramping this morning- just dull cramping that has been consistent most of the day. Hopefully it is a sign of two embies making themselves comfortable!

0 comments: