BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Surviving lupron

Just barely! This medication, while easy to administer it is kicking my butt. I am so tired! Even with morning coffee (which is not usually my routine) I can hardly keep myself awake long enough to survive work let alone to get anything productive done after work! Luckily (I think) tonight is my last night of just Lupron. Tomorrow night I get the joy of adding stims to my stack of evening medications. I am relieved that I have 4 day weekends and will not be back to work until Monday. At least by then I hope to have a handle on the new bunch of side effects.

Speaking of medications and IVF I had my suppression ultrasound last week on Thursday. Everything looks good. I have 16 (ish) atrial follicles. I say ish because it is difficult to find my left ovary, let alone get an accurate reading. I am a little disappointed by my atrial follicle count, wish it was higher but praying for 10 or more mature follicles at egg retrieval. Looking forward to seeing larger follicles on Monday!

2 comments:

COME ON BABY said...

Hey you. Thank you for your support!!

Dr Anderson is awesome. We will 100% try one more time. Next time we will know my body needs a super low dose of meds. Lupron kicked my butt all over the place. And Follistim tried to kill me ;)

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!!! XOXO

Lindsey said...

Was that you I saw at AK family Sonograms this morning? They called for Tiffany and then afterwards I though... wait, maybe that is her! Anyway, hope your follie check went well. I'm not feeling too positive about mine but we'll see what the doc says this afternoon. Maybe I'll see you there again Thursday.