BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

"You exploded over the last couple days"

Was what I was bombarded with yesterday morning when I entered Anchorage Dr office to have my blood drawn. This was followed by a series of questions about how I am feeling and what she thinks is coming next. She gave me a copy of my ultrasound report that now shows 26 follies above 10, a few of which I don't think will be big enough for retrieval but I am thinking that maybe there will be 20- which is a crazy number! I would still be happy with 10, my original goal number. Hard to get too excited about things when they are not out and growing embies yet. Trying to be on the cautious side!

Anyways, I had to wait ALL day to hear back about my estrodile. The aide said that it was run a couple times to be sure but the number was 2851 which is good and that I was to do stims again last night then trigger at 6am this morning.

Trigger was quite the interesting experience. DH has not been helping with shots, who knew he had such an issue with needles/medical stuff. He even said last night (after I showed him the needle) that I should go have it done at the ER- um no. He was worried about hurting me and then me being mad a him, lol- if he only knew how many IM shots I had during IF and endo treatment. After all the work up it turned out fine, I was a little stressed that fluid came out after the shot but from what Dr Google has said that is normal.  

We are leaving here in a few hours to stay the night in town where IVF Dr is located. It is about a 3 hour drive. We will stay the night tonight then drive back home after retrieval as I have to work Monday morning.

Will update probably Monday with an egg number and fertilization report.  

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear the report on egg retrieval!